Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus
Maytronics’ Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus is one such self-contained pool cleaners. Nautilus CC Plus is a gadget that delivers on its promises. I mean, you are willing to spend on a relatively expensive robot to clean your pool and must be sure it can take do a proper cleaning of all corners of your swimming pool. You need a machine with advanced scanning ability; one that can automatically figure out the size and dimensions of your pool to ensure efficient cleaning.
Maybe a better question is: why dolphin nautilus cc plus pool cleaner
Before we delve into why you should buy this product, it’s crucial you understand its features.
If you’re curious (or in a hurry):
It’s an excellent pool cleaner, yet you’ll also find that it is also one of the cheapest & best pool cleaner you’ll find online.
It’s a top load filter! Easy access & top load filter cartridge and easy to clean. Rinse & reload and has tons of 5-star reviews. If you can get it for under $1000, grab it. That’s one heck of a deal on a Good robotic pool cleaner!
✅ Features & Benefits
What are the unique features of Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner, you may be wondering? Well, this small machine is feature-packed. It’s a must-have gadget for exceptional cleaning power for pools up to 50 feet in length. Here are some of the distinct features of The Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus:
- It has CleverClean Technology (a software) that guarantees your pool is clean all the times. CleverClean thoroughly scans your pool for the most efficient cleaning path, the surface or shape of your pool notwithstanding. And, it does all that in a record 2 hours (which means the cleaner lasts longer as it takes less time in pool water).
- Fitted with Active Scrubbing Brush. This fast-spinning brush spins not only scrub all types of debris but also ensures your pool’s wall, and surface and walls are free of grime within the shortest time possible.
- It has an anti-tangle software. Unlike the previous models that used swivel cables, the CC Plus model uses powerful anti-tangle software to prevent tangling.
- Most comfortable to handle and clean. The machine has a streamlined body design which means easier access to the filters.
- The Robotic Cleaner is entirely independent of your pool’s filter and pump. In other words, you will use less energy than other types of cleaning systems.
- The Nautilus Plus gives a whopping two-year warranty.
From the above list (a sample of features), it’s obvious Nautilus CC Plus has the necessary technology to make pool cleaning faster and cheaper in the end.
✅ Why Buy The Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus?
Features aside, there are factors to consider to determine whether or not you need a robotic pool cleaner and the type.
The first determinant is the type of pool you have (Pool Surface and Size). Any other Robotic Pool cleaner can handle most surfaces, but you’ll need an advanced gadget like Nautilus CC Plus if you have very slippery tile or a fibreglass pool (a cleaner with a soft, super grip PVA brush will be most suited to clean your pool). The Size also plays a role when choosing a pool cleaner; you need a robotic cleaner with longer cables that can reach the furthest point of your pool from the power supply. Anti-tangling technology in Nautilus Plus makes it the best choice for larger pools.
What the cleaner is supposed to do is another thing that will determine the right robotic pool cleaner. Dolphin’s Nautilus is an all in one machine as it can vacuum the pool floor, clean the coves, the walls and the waterlines. All, including scrubbing, in less than 3 hours.
Suffice to say; this Robotic Pool Cleaner has some of the fantastic features that place it ahead of the pack.
✅ Best Robotic Pool Cleaner WINNER:
After their own in-depth testing and independent review process, Consumer Reports also chose this same Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool cleaner as their winner and best all-around robotic pool cleaner
✅ Buying Checklist
That fact that Robotic Pool Cleaners don’t come cheap means you must be extra careful when purchasing. Here is a list of things you must check against when buying:
- Cable Tangling: Should have an anti-tangling mechanism
- Suction Power: Should be above 70 GPM to guarantee enough suction
- Filtration: Should have the lowest micron value ( 2 microns preferably)
- Power Washing Jets: To handle what regular brushes can’t, e.g. vacuuming the finest of particles.
- Bells and Whistles: Should have caddies.
- Brand: The Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Warranty and Service: At least 12 months warranty (24 months for Nautilus CC Plus)
✅ How to use Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus
As alluded to earlier, this is a self-contained gadget. You do very little if nothing to help it clean the pool. So, what next after you purchase the Nautilus CC Plus Cleaner? As simple as:
- Plug the power pack into the power source
- Dip the Nautilus Robotic Cleaner into the pool
- Sit and relax as it automatically cleans the pool (in about 2 hours or less)
- Switch off the power pack and unplug from the power source
- Pull it out of the water and clean the filters
That’s it. It is that easy to use and time-saving.
Pros and Cons
Apart from the features listed earlier on, other things set Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner apart. As you already know, though, nothing is perfect. There are always a few drawbacks here and then when dealing with machines and robotic pool cleaners is no exception.
- Has a suction rate of over 4000 gallons per hour, meaning it can clean a 50ft pool in less than 3hrs
- Has own internal pump system and filter; it doesn’t rely on your pool’s filter to work
- Has HyperGrip Tracking System that allows it to climb the walls of your pool and leave it sparkling clean
- Has Rapid Water Release System that removes water out of the unit in less than 6 seconds.
- It works quietly (no noise from the bot)
- Has exemplary built quality
- Not easy to remove out of the water as one has to manually pull the robot out of the water after cleaning. Since you can’t pull it out using the cord, you have to reach for the handgrips and pull it out of the water. Not something everyone can handle
- It’s comparatively expensive
- The user manual is not as detailed
- Not so good at collecting large debris, e.g. leaves.
- It’s still heavy, even though it was just 19 pounds.
- The robot can’t clean the pool steps.
This is the favorite robotic pool cleaner, use according to consumer review and feedback – that LOVE it! Check for the offer price
As long as you mind paying a relatively higher price, Nautilus CC Plus (with advanced technology ) will give you all the convenience you want. It’s quiet, meaning you can hang out by the pool as it cleans. The long cable means you don’t have to plug points through the cleaning process Las but not list; it will scrub, vacuum and clean the walls and floor of your pool without you doing a single thing. In brief, Nautilus CC Plus will always give you value for your money and of course save you time and energy.
Why dolphin nautilus cc plus pool cleaner?
Dolphin’s Nautilus CC Plus is an all in one machine as it can vacuum the pool floor, clean the coves, the walls and the waterlines. All, including scrubbing, in less than 3 hours. Nautilus CC Plus is a gadget that delivers on its promises.
How to use dolphin nautilus cc plus - User Manual
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus is an excellent pool cleaner, yet you’ll also find that it is also one of the cheapest & best pool cleaners you’ll find online. It’s a top load filter! Easy access & top load filter cartridge and easy to clean. Rinse & reload and has tons of 5-star reviews. If you can get it for under $1000, grab it. That’s one heck of a deal on a Good robotic pool cleaner!
1. Plug the power pack into the power source
2. Dip the Nautilus Robotic Cleaner into the pool
3. Sit and relax as it automatically cleans the pool (in about 2 hours or less)
4. Switch off the power pack and unplug from the power source
5. Pull it out of the water and clean the filters
Sit and relax as it automatically cleans the pool (in about 2 hours or less) Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus is a self-contained gadget. You do very little if nothing to help it clean the pool. So, what next after you purchase the Nautilus CC Plus Cleaner? As simple as it