Dolphin Premier: Best In-Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner
Dolphin Premier is a dynamic in-ground pool cleaner that can handle the pool cleaning needs of any pool owner. It doesn’t compromise on features and has taken efficiency to the next level. With you in mind, the cleaner packs the best technology to reduce your cleaning time and save up to 90%. Yes, Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner is one of the most energy-efficient pool cleaners available.
It uses a highly advanced 24-volt dc motors which ensures that you enjoy a superb user experience without worrying about escalating energy consumption. The SmartNav Technology delivers highly optimized coverage of the pool and does this in a few seconds (unlike other robots that clean aimlessly and leave patches on the pool).
The Dolphin premium has rubber tracks to help the unit climb the wall all the way to the top to allow proper cleaning of the walls within the shortest time possible. Above all, the pool has only five modular parts which will enable you to remove and repair specific damaged parts.
Features & Benefits
A premium cleaner, Dolphin Premier has some of the best features a unit can pack. Here are but a few specs that grant the Robotic Cleaner a seat at the top of most cleaners:
- Uses Twin micro-filter cartridges not to mention that the presence of a debris bag
- Has an exclusive cable swivel to prevent tangling
- Boasts of a Direct Drive meaning you won’t have to worry about replacing belts
- Packs two rotating Brushes for aggressive cleaning but mostly scrubbing
- Can achieve Bi-directional vacuuming to take efficiency to the next level
- Equipped with a Smart timer to suit your schedules
- Capable of effortless navigation (thanks to the SmartNav Microprocessor) that not only scans the pool but also calculates the easiest and fastest pattern to clean your pool.
- Stable Propulsion and control using the HyperGrip rubber tracks
- The cleaner requires no installation (it is Plug and Play).
Above are just a few reasons why Dolphin Premier is the darling of many pool owners. It is, simply put, efficient.
✅ Why Buy The Dolphin Premier?
You may want to upgrade to or buy Dolphin Premier for several reasons. From the design to efficiency, this Dolphin Model has set the standard. Would you not wish to own a Robotic Pool Cleaner that cuts on your energy costs and has a Multi-Media™ filtration system that gives a fantastic user experience? You are looking for a single robot with four media types to pick from (i.e. you can clean algae using the micro-filter and the oversized debris bag to remove leaves without changing pool cleaners). Premier is the only robot with 360° Anti-Tangle Swivel cable. No matter how long it takes, a cord will eventually tangle and slow down the operation of the robot. In brief, you don’t have to worry about tangling once you acquire Dolphin Premier. Suffice to say the SmartNav Technology and Ultra Efficient DC Motors always ensure your pool is cleaned fastest using the least energy.
It’s true that there are counterfeit products in the market and spending a thousand dollars on a bogus robot will be disheartening. To be on the safe side, therefore, check out for unique specs before parting with money. Even if you can’t verify anything else look for:
- Swivel Cable (a feature found only on the Dolphin Premier) without which don’t buy
- Air Sensor ( learns the pool’s elevation to give a sparkling water line cleaning)
- 2-micron filter (can remove even the green algae)
- Dual Ballasts (responsible for Premier’s superior wall climbing ability and general manoeuvring during the cleaning)
- Twin Micro-filter cartridges and a debris bag
- Brand: Maytonics’ Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Warranty and Service: At least 12 months warranty
How to use
As with most Robotic Pool Cleaners, this machine is Plug & Play. You require no previous experience to operate Maytronics’ Robots. If anything, there is explicit instruction on the manual on how to operate (including setting the timer) and clean the robot. Using Dolphin Premier is a simple as:
- Plugging the power pack into the power source
- Dipping the Premier into the pool
- Switch off the power pack and disconnect it from the power source once it’s done the cleaning
- Pulling the robot out of the water and rinsing the cartridges
- One thing is clear; Dolphin works fast that previous Dolphin Models.
✅ Pros and Cons
It doesn’t matter how a one promotes a product; it is of no value if the features don’t wholesomely make the product user-friendly. So, how do the amazing specs found on Premier make it easy to use and handle? Well, here are some of the many advantages of using the robotic pool cleaner:
- Has groundbreaking built quality which makes it durable and easy to handle
- Has one of the highest filtration rate (75 gallons per minutes) 50ft pool in less than 3hrs
- Has the HyperGrip Tracking System instead of wheels which means better climbing and cleaning of pool walls.
- Premier is quiet (no noise during cleaning)
- Has Bluetooth meaning you can control it using your smartphone
As almost perfect as Dolphin Premier sounds, there are a few downsides. For instance:
- The Robotic is relatively higher priced than most robotic pool cleaners
- You have to buy the remote and caddy separately
- The unit is heavier
Dolphin Premier is an excellent choice if you don’t mind paying a premium for a feature filled robotic pool cleaner with advanced technology. The modular design is particularly appealing if you are DIY enthusiasts.
While Premier costs over a thousand dollars, Maytronics fitted it with some hard-to-come-by features to ensure it saves you money in the end. The four filter bags clean your pool in four different ways at once which saves time. You’ll indeed save on power costs, thanks to the DC motors.
This robot pool cleaner comes highly recommended by other pool owners. The common conclusion is that Dolphin Premier pool cleaner can take care of any pool type and surface with results that match the price.